why was i taggedddddd i'm not cool enough
i'm just gonna copy and paste the rules right here:Before I start here are the rules. (if you're doing this make sure to add these rules in your journal!!)
1. Ofc free to steal or not if you think its dumb lmfao
2. be HONEST
3. Do ALL the quizzes
4. When you're done screenshot/copy paste your results of the quiz (Ofc you have to add which quiz was that too, just type the title or and add the link)
5. Have fun!
6. If you're doing this make sure to tag at least 3 people so we could spread this quiz please?
p.s credit to all the awesome people who made these quizzes, I do NOT OWN any of these, check the original creators out!!
now that that's there, lets get startedddddQUIZ 1
Which BTS member are you most like?
(link to the quiz: www.quotev.com/quiz/7904047/Wh…
)Rap Monster: Just like Rapmon (or Namjoon) you are kind, smart and innovative. You are good at learning and gaining knowledge. If there is a friend in need you do anything that's possible to give good advice and most likely find a solution.QUIZ 2Which BTS member would be your 'partner in crime?
(link to the quiz: www.quotev.com/quiz/9857062/Wh…
Jin: The two of you make a great team and earn a name for yourselves in the criminal underworld. You put as much care and attention into your carefully orchestrated bank heists as you do into your restaurant's delicious, home cooked food and welcoming atmosphere.
You use your hard earned money to try foods from all around the world and build the leaning tower of Mario merch.
QUIZ 3Which BTS member's ideal type are you closest to?
(link to the quiz: www.quotev.com/quiz/9153346/Wh…
Suga: You don't care how others take it, you're blunt and honest, and yet you're oddly charming and likable. You prefer ripped jeans and a snapback? No more searching, because Yoongi would share so much with you.
You're probably more badass and intelligent. Your presence can either make people feel fuzzy inside, or they can swallow the air in cold sweat. That must be how you are, is it?
However we look at it, you are possibly his type. A cool, intelligent type.QUIZ 4
Test your BTS knowledge. How much do you really know about BTS?
(link to the quiz: www.quotev.com/quiz/9756478/Te…
You answered 9 out of 12 questions correctly
WOW! YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO KNOWING THEM LIKE THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!!
So close to being the top!
The more you learn about BTS the more you fall in love!
They are amazing trust meh.
Get shipped with a BTS member! Who does the quiz creator ship ya with based on your answers?
(link to the quiz: www.quotev.com/quiz/9417269/Ge…
)I think Jimin would really enjoy being with someone he could proudly call his. Someone to koala hug and tell jokes to and laugh with. I think Jimin would be very affectionate and caring despite maybe coming off as a little shy at times. I think he would be a little possessive in a way that he would like to have you by his side, but not restrictive or aggressive in any way. He just loves letting the world know that you two are together.
Things to expect:
1) Cuddles. I think you can expect hugs and maybe a small kiss or two in public and definitely hand holding, but it would intensify x1000 when you two are alone.
2) Lots of "I love you"s. Around others I think they would come in the form of eye smiles and cheesy grins, the words said in a cutesy voice, but when it's just the two of you the words are deeper both in tone and in meaning.
3) Teasing. Jimin knows how to be sexy and he isn't afraid to look you in the eyes through a dance room mirror and show off, but the second he turns around he is 95% likely to burst into shy giggles. I'll let your imagination fill in the other 5%~
Possible Date Locations:
-Practice Room (he would love for you to watch him dance)
-The beach (especially his in his home town, he would love to show it off to you)
-A walk around a park and a stop by a small ice cream shop
shit my biases are yoonjoonjinmin, the other three are gonna be a little upset lol
i don't even know how to tag people uhhhSunnyHopeSix
rip my ass